9/26/12

Wordy Wednesday

The kids and I are pretty much regulars at the Reservoir this time of year. 

It is just so beautiful!
Of course... I have no pictures of it, I mean.. you've all seen water...

But don't worry, I took pictures of the important stuff: us!
 Yes... Lovebug wore the Thor hat and carried a fake snake the whole time.

Right before we got in the car to head home, Lovebug picked up a pine cone and said:

"A PINE CONE! 
I WISH I HAD ONE OF THESE WHEN I WAS A YITTLE BOY!"


Glad we've spent a small fortune on toys for this kid... pine cones... who knew??

2 comments :

  1. OMG, is this the same reseviour (sp) that our dads useing to go running in like every weekend? And we would beg them to take us and we would hike on our own with big sticks and stare at the wierd houses down the ravine? If not then uh, nevermind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Love that he finds pine cones so interesting. Reminds me of kids who get really extravagant gifts for Christmas and just want to play with the box it came in.

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017