11/4/11

Real Name Alert

Yesterday I got a wonderful surprise in the mail from a good friend of mine who lives far too far away.

She sent Ladybug the cutest little outfits that she can grow into (thank God, since she is HUGE!), and this awesome picture frame.



She even added Ladybugs. She's good right??

Gifts like this have a special place in my heart because growing up I never had anything with my name on it. It's silly, but when I was young it bothered me.

Speaking of things with names on them. I ordered these beautiful birth announcements from Shutterfly.com.

If you haven't received yours in the mail yet, act surprised when it comes.

I have never really used Shutterfly before, but when my Pampers Rewards Points added up to 50 free birth announcements, well you know this cheap-o was all over that deal.

Isn't she the cutest??

1 comment :

  1. I love the announcements! We are just starting to look at holiday card ideas... It's seems more important now that we have the little dude. If you do holiday cards, where do you usually buy them??

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017