11/3/11

Easy Yummies

I have to give credit where it is due, and this time, it is due to me. Yes! Me.

I didn't google this, or ask one of my talented cooking friends... I just thought it up, made it, ate it.

This recipe is as easy as they come... for real. And, you probably have all the ingredients at home right now.

Apples, Cooking Spray, Cinnamon Sugar, and Margarine.

You have that don't you? See, told you this was easy.

Okay, take your apples (I used two cause I was huunnngry).

Peel them.



Cut them up.

Put them in a frying pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.

Saute on medium heat until they are soft.




Put in a bowl with a little margarine and cinnamon sugar.



Eat.

Like apple pie, with no pie. Easy yummies.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017