1/30/17

We Are Back!



Well, well, well... look what the cat dragged in; A sleepy Mom and her trio of circus animals.

I mean... it's me! And them! And him! It's us!... and WE. ARE. BACK.

Try to contain your excitement... I know, I know... we are magnificent and you cant wait to maul us with fan mail.

So... it's 2017!

The kids are big, I am no longer waking up twenty seven times a night... I am a working contributing member of society... IT IS ALL HAPPENING GUYS!

Or something, I mean, it's fine... we are alive and well and life is STILL CRAZY... and about to get crazier than ever.

I am so glad that you are HERE.. I have so much to tell you!
 
I would be so lonely without you!

What good is a writer with no readers, right?

Right.

So please accept all of my virtual love and gratitude!

AND.... my virtual non-judgement of your full sink, and your four wears without washing them leggings...

GIRL. I GET YOU. I GOT YOU. AND I MISSED YOU!

Thanks for letting me come into your house, and letting me be the average, potty-mouthed, just-trying-to-get-through-the-day Mom that I am.

If you promise to have zero expectations for me... then I promise not to ever let you down.




2 comments :

  1. So happy for your return to the blogging world, and excited to see what y'all have in the works!! Missed you, momma!!!!❤

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017