4/8/16

She Said...

Girlfriend is getting smart... much smarter than Boyfriend was at age 4, (no offense Buddy).

She's super into learning to write letters, numbers, even how to spell.

So the other day she comes to me and she's like... "Mom Mom! I know how to spell SLEEP!"

And I'm thinking, what the Hell is going to come out of this kid's mouth right now??

There's no way she knows how to spell SLEEP, right?

So apparently in another life she was an Spelling Bee contestant cause all of a sudden she is standing up super straight and speaking very clearly.

She's like.. "Are you ready, are you ready?"

I smile and nod as she begins.

Clearing her throat and beaming ear to ear, my sweet little Doll, belts out: 

"SLEEP.  Z-Z-Z. SLEEP."



Smart kid.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017