4/14/16

Car Quickie

So, when Boyfriend has to pee in the car, he gives us like, fifteen seconds notice before it's an Emergency.

Bless his Heart I know he is just trying to be a good boy and not bother anyone, but DUDE... there is not a public rest room within 15 seconds of our car at all times, ya know?

Anyway, a few times on our ride Boyfriend happened to have an empty bottle next to him, so he just peed in it..

I know what you're thinking and don't judge me.

He sits by himself in the way way back and who cares if he pees in a bottle? Not me.

So after two back to back 8 hour car rides... the kid is like an expert at peeing in bottles.

Except on the way home, all of a sudden he's like, "I gotta pee I gotta pee!"

I happened to have to pee at this exact moment too, and we were just about to get off the highway... now the exit wasn't within fifteen seconds, but it was close.

So I'm all: "Okay, Bud, I swear, the Exit is right there, you can see it... deep breaths and we will run in together, five minutes tops."

And he's like panicking, "No! I can't I cant!"

So I'm like, "Well did you finish your lemonade? We are about to get off it wont even be another minute, but if you really cant hold it, pee into your lemonade bottle."

And then I hear: "Uh Oh."

Followed by: "He peed on me!"

And then: "There's pee on the ceiling!"

"There's pee on my seat!"

And then from the Baby: "Pants. Wet."

Turns out, the kid had decided to pee into the paper cup that I had been using to pass back snacks.

Except, you can't just aim a fire hose into a paper cup, cause it'll bounce back and spray everywhere.

Like the ceiling.

And your sister's car seat.

And your brother's pants.

Lesson learned, empty bottles yes, paper cups no.



2 comments :

  1. I've only just discovered your blog is up and running again..! (I'm a tad slow on the uptake...)

    This kind of story reaffirms how much I have missed it! I don't know you personally, but I can't even begin to tell you how much your tales of your adorable little family make me smile..!

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for coming back and reading!!! People like you are why I love to write these ridiculous stories!

      Delete

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017