8/12/14

Younique Product Review

One of the perks of blogging is that I get to try to cool new products and learn about unique companies.
Long time readers know that my husband is a Navy veteran, and about a month ago I heard from one of my old Navy wife friends.
For the record, yes, I know that makes me sound like I'm 85 when I say one of my old Navy friends... but that's what she is.
She is also, and always has been... a makeup junkie slash pro.
And she knows for sure, that I am not.
So when she asked if I wanted to try some Younique makeup products I was like.. "Uhh.. Lacey, really?? I sure hope it's idiot proof."

Well, after using it for a month I can honestly say... it is!

Phew!

But let me back up... what is Younique you ask??
Younique is a company that makes naturally based makeup products (you've probably heard of their 3D Fiber Lashes)... and they sell them... through social media parties!

I know, genius, right??

Why didn't I think of that?

Younique basically bridges the world of at home, Tupperware party, type deals, and puts it online... so there's no limit as to who you can invite, or how many people.

You know what direct sales parties online means to me?? 
Going to a party from my couch... in my yoga pants and no bra.

I mean come on, I know you were thinking the same thing... right??
Okay, on to this ridiculous lash stuff... for real... it works so well... there's a reason it is the best selling product.



It's called the 3D Fiber Lashes. It is a quick, fool proof process to plump up your lashes.
You know it's fast and easy if even I could handle it... seriously, my life is insane.
Also? I feel super weird about my giant eyeball looking at me up there.
But this stuff is legit and it works so I may as well just roll with the humongous baby blues judging me as I type this.
I followed Lacey's advice when applying the Fibers and DID NOT use my own mascara first... I just applied the transplant gel, then the fibers.
I then used a lash comb just to clean them up a bit.

The fibers kind of remind me of fuzz... so I combed out the excess and this is what I had left... long, thick lashes.

Not that you didn't notice yourself, but my before lashes are blonde, thin, and short.

The 3D Fiber Lashes are only $29... which is what I usually spend on my all time favorite mascara (Benefit, They're Real!!)... but the difference is the fibers don't get hard and clumpy.

I also love that Younique products are hypoallergenic.
Why is this important to me??
Well, this past weekend I was in a wedding (if you follow me on Instagram you already know this and are tired of hearing about it).
All day long I kept saying, "My eyes hurt, my eyes hurt..." wouldn't you know it... the second I took off my fake lashes and got the glue off my lids, I felt so much better.
So apparently, along with getting wrinkles and a saggy butt, getting old can also give you new allergies... like on your freaking eyelids. 
Who knew?
The 3D Fiber Lashes have not irritated my eyes once in the month since I have been using them. 

I do however, have to use an eyelash comb to thin them out...

Only because I feel like the fibers do such a good job that sometimes I look like I am going out to a bar, when I'm really just going to the playground.
This stuff is no joke, your eyelashes will be humongous and thick looking.

The 3D Fiber lashes are not for eyelash sissies... you want big lashes, you are going to get them with this stuff.

If you are interested in getting your hands on some Younique products, please don't hesitate to reach out to my friend Lacey, and she will point you in the right direction!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017