7/21/14

She Said

This morning I dropped Boyfriend at camp and took Girlfriend and Boo to the grocery store.

As I was parking the car, Girlfriend began, "Can I walk?"

This is a new thing around here... "walking" at the store... instead of being in a cart.



It began thanks to Husband, and I for one, never, ever allow it.

So I was all, "Nope... no walking in the store, not till you're 5... but you can drive the car cart."


Girlfriend gave a grunt and started to complain...

"But....."

"Don't worry, Boyfriend is at camp, so you get to drive the car cart all by yourself! Does that sound good?"

From the back seat, a small voice replied...almost to herself; "That sounds fucking AWESOME."

And there you have it... driving the car cart all by yourself when you a two year old, only girl, middle child... is fucking awesome.




2 comments :

  1. I love reading the naughty and hilarious things your children say. As a middle child of the I can totally understand how she feels!

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017