6/5/14

She Said....

I can't help it...

I am always telling my Girlfriend, "Don't touch anything! Put your hands in the air! Put your hands in your pockets! Put your hands behind your back!"

She is just such a train wreck that basically everything she touches breaks or turns to shit.

Today alone she broke her brother's blinds, our screen door on our slider, and painted the toilet seat with blue nail polish.

Annnnd we've only been home since 3 pm, because we had been visiting my parents.

She does these things when she is supposed to be napping.

She also climbs on counters to find what she wants so literally... nothing is safe. Nothing.

I am literally constantly saying to her, "Unless it's PINK, or it says your name on it (she cant read but still)... YOU CANT TOUCH IT!"

She's the only girl of course, so almost everything pink in the house is her.

Anyway, that's your back story ...

The other day I asked her what she wanted to be when she grows up...

And she said...

"I want to be yike you."

And I was all, "Awww... you want to be a Mommy?"

And she's like... "Ahhh no. I want to be able to touch everything."


Oooofff course you do.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017