5/7/14

Wordy Wednesday

Boo is the smiling King of the North East.

I swear this little guy is just freaking happy... all the time!

It is such a wonderful gift to have such an easy baby.

Granted, all of our children were easy and happy, but Boo is honestly the happiest kid I have ever encountered in my life.

I call him my Soul Baby.

It's like he was cut from a piece of my soul, the happiest part... cause he is sweet and calm and just so, so happy.

Take for example... this picture that I snapped when I put him into his high chair for the very first time.

I literally just put him in the chair, stepped back, and took this picture.



Have you ever in your life seen someone so happy to sit in a chair?!?!

Best baby ever.

I am so thankful, and so in love with this tiny little man.



3 comments :

  1. "It's like he was cut from a piece of my soul, the happiest part..."

    I love that. I think it is the sweetest, most amazing and touching thing I've ever heard anyone say about their child. I wish I could be more articulate about what I think about that simple statement...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that you love it because when I say it out loud I feel kind if like people think I'm crazy... but in my heart of hearts its the truth. You made me smile today, thank you.

      Delete
  2. I'm jealous. I love my daughter, but she was a terror as an infant.

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017