5/1/14

Who Does He Look Like??


People ask me all the time who Boo looks like... like babies are supposed to come out and have someone else's face kinda thing.

Welp, right now Boo seems to be a pretty good combo between both his brother and his sister.

Depending on who he is near he kinda like morphs and looks like them.  It's weird.

Every so often I'll take his picture and think, hmm... I think I have already taken this picture once before.

Now it's not a perfect match... but here are my sons, at almost the same exact age (Boyfriend is 4 months on the left, and Boo is 3 months and two weeks on the right).



Weird right??

No comments :

Post a Comment

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017