5/12/14

She Said...

Girlfriend got put in Time Out yesterday... again... for using fresh words... again.

She never takes well to Time Out.

In fact, pretty much loses her shit for the entire time that she sits there.

The whole, "Handle this calmly and quickly," mentality is completely lost on her and she would much rather just got buck freaking wild instead.

This particular time was no exception..

It's hard to quote her directly on all of this (not sure how to even begin to articulate or spell the wrath that is a two year old's temper tantrum)... but for sure we heard her yell:

"LET ME OUT!"

"I AM NOT A CHILD!!"

"I AM A GIRL!"

"I AM YOUR SISTER!"

"I AM A HUMAN BEING!!!!"



That last one is questionable... I would go ahead and say there's a teensy bit of lunatic in there too.

1 comment :

  1. I have one who tends to lose her mind on time-out too. Sometimes it makes for a good laugh. Most times it just makes for a headache. I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017