4/14/14

She Dresses Herself...

We have hit the fashion stage around here.

I have to admit I kind of love it.

Girlfriend is not much for dolls, or TV shows... she has never really shown an interest in anything except arts and crafts, and now... shoes.

And pants, and shirts, and skirts, and dresses, and accessories, and alllll the fashion things.

If it's got animal print, or sparkles, or feathers then she is ALLLL about it.

She asks me every single day if we can match outfits.

It is so adorable I just want to squeeze her face off.

The Easter Bunny is bringing her a shirt that will match one of my shirts, and also a pair of flip flops to match mine.

But until the bunny brings the goods... she is picking out her own outfits and while she's at it... I am not allowed to have an opinion on them.

ORRR fix them.

Case in point... this little number.


Do you see it?


Do you see all of it?


Two different shoes. Two left feet.

But wait, there's more.

There's this.


Inside out and backwards jeggings... that she pulled out of her bin for next year so they are two sizes too big.


That flower in her hair? Those butt pockets on the front??

I will miss these days when she gets older...

The crazy looks I get from people in the store? Not so much...

But outfits like these....


You betcha.



1 comment :

  1. Oh good god. I know I'm in for it with this stage as well. I'm sure it's just right around the corner. This is hilarious. Never a boring day in your household. Love it all. -Misty

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017