12/27/13

Holiday Hiatus 2013

Here's the most important thing that you will read all day.

Actually... it's not really important at all, but for those of you who care:

I am going to be taking some time off of blogging to celebrate the Holidays with my wee ones (use your Irish accent)... and I will be back and better than ever after the New Year.

Actually... that's a lie.

I probably won't be better than ever.

I will probably be more tired than ever, because this person that is cooking in my lady oven is humongous and wearing me the frig out.

So... I'll be back after the New Year and I will be as mediocre as ever.

Get excited!!!

Cheers to a great holiday week for you and yours... Happy New Year!!

And as always... thanks for reading.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017