I really didn't think when I started blogging way back when that I would make it this far!!
I am always surprised by the number of people that still come back to check in on us day in and day out... (psst... thanks for that).
And so... I thought I would do a special Giveaway to say THANK YOU... For reading, sticking around, and generally being interested in what I have to say (or just being really bored at work, whatever, I'm just glad you're here!).
Unfortunately... this Giveaway kind of excludes like... a lot of you.
BUT... if you live in the North East, specifically somewhere within driving distance to Hartford, CT.... then this Giveaway is for you!!
Boyfriend is huge into LEGOs right now, they actually keep him super duper quiet, and I can see his little tongue sticking out while he concentrates and builds things...
So consider me in love with LEGOs these days... especially because... THEY WANT TO GIVE YOU TICKETS TO THEIR KIDSFEST!!
Have you heard of LEGO KidsFest? Have you? HAVE YOU!?
Covering more than 3 acres of space, the traveling giant LEGO KidsFest brings all of the creative hands-on, minds-on fun of LEGO building and experiences together in an activity and entertainment-packed event for all ages and builders of all skills.
Five sessions – all identical and 4 ½ hours in length – are held at each tour stop.
LEGO KidsFest tickets can be purchased at on the LEGO KidsFest website (adults $20, kids $18, kids under 3 are FREEEE).
And?? Even if you don't win this Giveaway, get excited because LEGO KidsFest just released their tour dates for 2014... and hey Canada... for the first time ever, you're on the list!!
Raleigh, NC: Feb. 28 – March 2 (Raleigh Convention Center)
Novi, MI: April 25 - 27 (Suburban Collection Showplace)
Calgary, AB: May 16 - 18 (BMO Centre @ Calgary Stampede)
Atlanta, GA: June 27 - 29 (Cobb Galleria Centre)
Dallas, TX: Aug. 29 – 31 (Dallas Convention Center)
Richmond, VA: Oct. 3 – 5 (Greater Richmond Convention Center)
Indianapolis, IN: Nov. 7 – 9 (Indiana Convention Center)
KidsFest has thought of literally EVERYTHING... for the big and little LEGO fan in us all!
From individual building to family challenges, there is lots to see and do at LEGO KidsFest.... though the activities vary from city to city... you might just see:
• LEGO Model Museum: bring your camera! There will be tons of photo ops when you see dozens of life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks!!!
• LEGO Master Builders: live demonstrations and activities from the crew who get paid to play (how cool is that?!?!)
• LEGO Challenge Zone: ready, set, build!! Grab your family and race the clock building towers and more!
• Art Gallery: build one piece of a giant mural to create a collective work of art (love this!!)
• LEGO DUPLO®: younger visitors can explore imagination through building (perfect for the baby babies that want to be like the big kids)
• Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
• LEGO Ninjago: Spin your way to victory and become a Spinjitsu master (Boyfriend is obsessed with Ninjago right now!)
• LEGO Technic: get hands-on with the cool, realistic vehicles at the booth
Still not sold???
Well, because LEGO is so awesome, and because it is my blogiversary... they decided to have TWO WINNERS win THREE TICKETS EACH!!
If you'd like to attend LEGO KidsFest in Hartford, CT on Friday December 6 at the 4-8:30 pm session (no need to stay the whole time! or be on time at all! bonus!).... then this Giveaway is for you!!
Just fill out the Rafflecopter below for your chance to win! Good Luck!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway