10/4/13

Like An Expensive Bra

I just wanted to give a shout out to all of you...

That take the time to read this blog.

I may not be the world's most successful blogger... but I sure as Hell have the world's nicest people reading what I have to say.

You guys write me nice emails, and Facebook messages...

You sent the only card that Baby #3 has in his/her empty baby book... just one lonely card... sent from one of you.

You looked through my Baby Wish List and sent us a Bundle Me....

You have shared my posts with family, and friends... helping me slowly but surely grow this little blog into something a little bigger.

You've told me that I brighten your day, and make you laugh.

I am touched by the kindness... and that you all think of us as extensions of your own family and friends.

I like that.. for real, I don't think it's weird.

You are just about the most supportive people that I know... and I don't actually know some of you at all.... so that's weird.

Good, but weird... like Jell-o.

You guys are my own virtual expensive bra... keeping things just where they are supposed to be, and making me look and feel good in the process.

So thanks for that.

Happy booty slaps for all of you.


And if you ever need support of an endeavor of your own... you know who to call.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017