10/10/13

Boyfriend's Golfing Debut

My Father in Law took Boyfriend and Husband to the driving range the other day.

It was closed... and they ended up just putting around on a small green.

That's pretty much all I know about Boyfriend's golfing debut... except for this:

Before he went, we picked out clothes that we decided a golfer would wear... and he played around with his clubs in the background while I tried not to tackle him.



COME ON. This kid. Those pants.

I can't.


I have nothing else to say except that I can't WAIT for him to go again so we can dress him up again.


Oh and I am fairly certain that I am screwed when this kid gets older... he is such a handsome little man.

1 comment :

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017