9/19/13

Today He Said....

While getting Boyfriend ready for nap...

Me: "Take your clothes off, and get in bed Doll."

Him: (Takes off pants, reveals nothing underneath)

Me: "Um... where the heck is your underwear?!"

Him: (Looks down, apparently surprised by my free ball discovery) "I don't know!"

Looking around the room, Boyfriend spots a stray pair in the corner, and grabs them.

Him: "I can wear these!" He yells, holding them triumphantly over his head.

Me: "Wait Dude.. wait. Are those even clean?"

Him: "I don't know, let me smell them."

Boyfriend promptly sticks his face directly into the pair of found underwear and takes a giant SNIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Me: "Well? How do they smell?"

Him: "They smell hot."

Annnd... that's disgusting.

I don't even know what that means, but it sure as Hell doesn't sound clean.






No comments :

Post a Comment

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017