9/2/13

Girlfriend's Farm Party... The Invite

At long last... a post about Girlfriend's 2nd Birthday Party... kind of.

This party took me a long freaking time to plan and since I know some of you out there are suckers for details (translation: bored at work) I'm going to try to break this up into a few posts.

First of all... if you follow me on Facebook, you know that Girlfriend actually asked for a "Motorcycle" themed party.

I was thiiiiiiis close to giving her one, and had already started trying to figure out how I could get a group of Harley Guys to ride by our house during the party... (I have no idea what's wrong with me either).

I called Husband's cousin Karla, aka The Cake Queen, and asked about a motorcycle cake for our doll and she was all:

"So... your two year old daughter is going to have a black birthday cake??"

Good Point.

That's all it took for us to scrap the Harley theme for something more two year old-esque.

A farm party.

And of course, all theme-y parties start with a cheeky theme-y invite.


Obviously there was more info on there originally, but since I'm not a fan of being stalked... I eliminated the details for our privacy.

But you can bet your sweet ass that I got super cheesy on there and called our house a Farm.

As for the goats that are just chillin with Girlfriend...

Our good friend Squeak (if you've been reading a long time then you know Squeak was Boyfriend's first ever friend, and his Mom is my go to Mom friend) has pet goats.

I have no idea why, but they are fun and prancy and lucky for us, photogenic.

So we plopped Girlfriend into the goat's pen, and Squeak's Mom (who is an amazing photographer) snapped all these amazing shots of Dr. DoLittle (Girlfriend) in action.


Like all things Our Tiny Place, this party took a village.

In this post alone we were helped my Squeak's family and goats, and Husband's cousin.

And this is just the beginning....

Stay tuned to see all the other ways that people helped us make this little girl's animal dreams come true.





1 comment :

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017