8/29/13

Not A Morning Baby

We have been busy trying to squeeze every last drop of summer into our lives... it is divine.

Laziness and relaxation looks good on just about everyone, at least for a little while... amIright??

We were visiting my parent's Lake House for an overnight when Girlfriend, who shares a bedroom with me while we're there, woke up at 5:30 am.

The windows were open and she was in a pack and play at the foot of my bed...

I heard her huff a few times and braced myself for the inevitable, "Get me ouuuut Mommmmy."

I rolled over and covered my head with the blankets, hoping she wouldn't look at me slash notice me slash jump into bed with me.

I was trying not to breath, or move, when I heard her grumble, sigh, and then.... YELL.

"BIRDIES!!!"

"SHUT UP!"

"I NO YIKE YOUR SINGING. SHUT UP!"

"I SEEPING!!!"

Gotta love a girl who knows that 5:30 am is too damn early for singing.


2 comments :

  1. hee hee!

    waiting (im)patiently for her birthday party post??

    ReplyDelete
  2. baaaahahahahaha! cracking up over here. i sound a lot like that, too, when our rooster wakes us up between 6-7am (but has been as early as 4:30am!!!). yuck.

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017