8/21/13

Life Lately Photo Dump

I will admit that although I really love being pregnant (I'd be Michelle Duggar if a certain man would let me).... this time around, I'm tired.

I like to think that staying home by myself with a two year old and a four year old means that I would be tired either way... so I'm cutting myself a little slack.

I mean, growing a person is hard ass work, then throw into the mix making sure two maniacs are safe, fed, and bathed?!?!

Fuggedaboutit.... this "Sacred Vessel," (as I like to refer to myself and all other pregnant women)... is sometimes freaking tired!!!

I'm allowed, right??

And since blogging doesn't pay the bills; sometimes the blog is going to suffer when I face plant into bed at 8:30 pm.

Try as I might, I just can't find two effs to give... so forgive me for having nothing to say and instead just throwing a billion pictures at your face.

Here's some snippets of our life lately.... enjoy!


1 comment :

  1. Lady Bug reminds me of your youngest sister with all the shoes. we used to call her Imelda =)

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017