6/13/13

I Will Never Understand

If you've been reading for awhile, you know that people often google "Can I Febreze my vagina?" and find their way to my blog.

You see, once I wrote a post with the word "Febreze," in it... and another time I wrote a post with the word, "Vagina," in it... and well, here we are... at Dr. Our Tiny Place.

It is insane how often "vaginas and Febreze," comes up in the Popular Search category on my blog... (which is basically what people are googling to find me)... for real, there are some strange people out there.

Yesterday when I checked my top searches for the day, at 8 AM... FOUR people had already googled this... which was a new, and disturbing one, even for me:


IN IT?!

You got it IN THERE?

Like not on purpose?? Or even worse... on purpose but then like woops, I take it back??

How the eff does one get Febreze IN their vagina?

Nude house cleaning??

You know what... I don't even want to think about it... it is making me feel all burn-y, and I can imagine the scene would smell like body, fresh laundry, and sin.

Once again... for those of you in the back with the burning lady bits...DO NOT USE FEBREZE ON YOUR VAGINAS.

GO TO THE DOCTOR!! GET A PRESCRIPTION!! AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, TAKE A SHOWER!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017