5/14/13

You Know You've Gotten Your Point Across When...

Remember when I ruined Lovebug's "yife," by taking away all cell phones and i-pads; essentially putting an end to all things Angry Birds??

Well, apparently I made an impact on him.

He was originally pretty upset about it.

No matter how many times I try to explain it, Boyfriend just doesn't understand why I don't think video games are appropriate for a 3 year old.

We butted heads about the whole thing for a few days, and then he eventually gave up and stopped bringing it up every 15 seconds.

I thought we had finally moved on from all things Angry Birds-esque... until I got my Mother's Day card from school.


Isn't that sweet??

He knows he's crazy... and that's the first step to admitting he has a problem, right??

Least I got my point across.


 


1 comment :

  1. Lol... Poor boy may be scarred for life over his lack of Angry Birds.

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017