5/26/13

Rainy Day

If you've been reading for awhile you know I love the rain.

Like a real, down pour, warm summer day, kind of rain.

I love to sleep in it, I love to watch movies in it, I love to hear it... and most of all...

I love to play in it.

Last week we had four days straight of nothing but delicious summer rain... I kept saying... "Shh, guys, quiet for just one second... listen, do you hear it??"

And they would actually stop what they were doing, and listen... it was pretty amazing because usually they only stop for candy or to poop (and sometimes not even then).

I think Boyfriend is starting to understand that there is something different about a rainy day.

We all move a little slower, are in less of a rush, kinda stick together in the same room under blankets...

And we do things like this... 



And really, what's better than that??

"Some people feel the rain, others just get wet."

-Bob Marley

1 comment :

  1. ohhh I love these photos!!! Playing in the rain is our favorite around here, Im so glad you captured this moment :)

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017