5/21/13

Children Get Older

While my friends are getting pregnant and having their first babies, my first born is busy keeping his eye on the ball, karate chopping things like a Ninja Turtle, and finishing out his first year of Pre-School.

Sigggghhhh...

 
WTF KID... I thought we had a deal.

I hatch you... and you stay little and be my baby forever and ever, Amen.

WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR DEAL?!?

Picture me crying in a river... just in the river... crying.. buckets.

How can this be?!?!

I swear he was just a newborn...

As a matter of fact, four years ago TODAY... my baby was due!

And then nine days later... he was born... and then I blinked, and we were here:


HOW DID THIS HAPPEN??

Picture me climbing out of the river, finding a rope, making a lasso (cause that would happen), throwing it around the Earth and digging my heels into the ground like... STOP TURNING YOU DAMN PLANET.

YOU ARE MAKING MY CHILD OLD.


Make it stop.

Please.


2 comments :

  1. I just discovered the world of "Mommy blogs" and I am completely smitten with your blog. I'm a stay at home mom of a one year old and your blog is a great way to remind myself to find humor and love in all the good and bad moments because they grow up so fast! You've definitely got a new faithful blog follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This always make me so sad! My little baby just turned 9 months yesterday, and I know--what big deal, right--but it means he's closer to turning one!!! :(

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017