4/10/13

Weird Picture Wednesday

This is probably only funny because I am his Mother, and I watched him cram his big brother foot into his little sister's moccasin....

But I love this funny little moment that I caught of Boyfriend looking out the window wearing toddler shoes.


That weird angled shoe actually has a foot in it!

Haha, anyway... this is the kind of picture only a mother, aunt, uncle or grandparent could love so... if you're not one of those to this kid then... this post was probably a let down.

Sorry (it's my blog so I'm actually not really sorry).

1 comment :

  1. Hahahahaha, it looks hilarious and I'm not his mom, aunt or uncle. (Gosh, I hope to never be an uncle!!)

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017