4/29/13

Vaseline Head...

Last week I told you about how my Girlfriend took two handfuls of Vaseline and slapped it onto her cute little head and mushed it right into her mullet... like.... greasy hair don't care, heeeey.

Long story short, it took four washes to get it all out...

Now let's get to the good part....

The pictures of her crazy ass hair.

Keep in mind that these photos were taken after the first two washes....


Oooff... I KNOW.

Here's the thing about Vaseline hair... you can pretty much make it do whatever you want.

Case in point... this:


I think Girlfriend even surprised herself this time...


Thank Goodness for my Mom's hair dresser of 100 years who suggested Vinegar and Dawn dish soap.


It's a good thing this kid is so cute...
 

Because of course it didn't work right away, but after two Vinegar and Dawn baths.... we had Girlfriend's wispy, fluffy little hair back.... no more grease ball.


Phew.

I've never been so happy to see a mullet in my life.

1 comment :

  1. I fear my time might be coming, Bean gets into the Vaseline every time she's in the bathroom... Also glad to know she's not the only kid with a mullet. That dang hair in front of her ears just won't grow! lol

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017