4/8/13

He Said...

Three year olds may be cute, but they sure are disgusting.

Lovebug and I had an absolutely repulsive conversation tonight on the way home from the gym.

It began:

Him: Mom. Guess what. I stooked (stuck) my finger in my ear.

Me: Don't do that.

Him: Mom. I'm not done. I stooked my finger in my ear, and pulled out something brown.

Me: Okay, that's gross, don't do that.

Him: Mom! I'm not done! I stooked my finger in my ear and pulled out something brown, and put it in my mouth.

Me: Bud! You shouldn't.....

Him: And then I chewed it like gum.

Me: (throwing up in my mouth) Alright... I'm gonna vom.

Him: Vom?


He may be my twin, but he is a strange little creature.

I can only imagine how much more disgusting life will get as he grows...

I see lots of throat vomit in my future.

5 comments :

  1. At least it wasn't on the other end of his body! Maybe it's because it's you, but I kept thinking this was heading towards him saying he stuck his finger in his butt. I am SO relived he only said ear. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha OMG Sean! I hope Natalie does that to you just because you even THOUGHT that nasty thought! haha gross!

      Delete
  2. Hmm.. some days I think I want my next child to be a boy. Then I read this and I'm scared. in my opinion, better than the cape down the throat incident though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll agree with you there... the cape was potentially dangerous... plus puke is pretty much a fact of life, but chewing ear wax like gum? GROSS.

      Delete

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017