4/10/13

29 in 29

With less than 2 weeks to go until I turn the big 3-0 (eeeekk!) I have decided to finally admit what I hinted at way back in October...

I have abandoned my 29 in 29 list.

I started to realize that I just didn't care about my list when I was completing things on my list and not even blogging about them.

Then I realized that I just made it because for a little while I felt like I needed to blog more about myself to keep people interested...

But, let's be honest... I am not interesting.

I do not leave my underwear in random places and I do not wipe shit on my face.

Thank God for that right??

Anyway, I've decided that I just don't feel like living my life by a list anymore...

I knocked out the fun ones early on, and the rest didn't get completed because I just don't feel like it.

I am happy for what I've done, and ready to move on from what I haven't... because to be honest...

I'd much rather play with these two...


And take pictures in the kitchen...


And play at the park...


And eat yunch on the deck...


And experiment with blue under cabinet lighting...
 

And watch Girlfriend and her Great Grandfather bond...


And clap for Boyfriend while he learns to steer a bike...


And just be normal and not be like: "Let's do a project! Let's do a project! Let's do a project!"

I am annoying myself even thinking about it.

So... maybe I will blog about the things we have done that were on my list, and maybe I wont.

Sometimes I don't feel like being like: "HOLD IT RIGHT THERE! SMILE!"

Ya know?

Maybe I will finish my list one day.

But today... and any of the next 10 days before I enter a new decade... will not be those days.

So... I'm calling it official... my list is done-zo.

Until I turn 30 and decide I need to make a new list, and then we can begin again. Maybe.

2 comments :

  1. I love lists! But I never complete most of mine either. I think I have more fun just making them.
    I'm also boring. But that's okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, you're so boring, why do I even come back to your blog again and again to read it?! Good thing you're hot, cause you got nothing else going for you. No sense of humor, no creative writing skills... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017