3/6/13

Round Two

It's funny having a second child, and remembering all the shenanigans that your first child put your through.

Like when Lovebug did this:


I had forgotten that this happened... but thanks to the good ol' blog here... I have picture proof, and know that it happened when Lovebug was 20 months.

What reminded me of this moment??

What made me go searching through the archives for this picture??

I'm so glad you asked.


Girlfriend is apparently ahead of our family shenanigans curve, because she slopped this makeup all over her face today, at 18 months.

Two whole months before her brother thought to do it.


Plus... if you look at her lips... she totally tried to eat it, so... there's that.

1 comment :

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017