3/7/13

Pre School Art

Lovebug's class is reading, "The Little Red Hen," this week.

His teachers cut out different pieces of a hen to have the kids glue them together and make a bird of their own.

When Lovebug came running out of his class holding his hen in the air, his teacher kind of smiled at me, and I didn't really think much of it...

Until I put him in the car and he said...

"Hey Mom... look at my chicken... he has a tail."


And I'm like... "If by tail you mean balls... then yes, he has that."

Okay, I didn't say that, but I thought it the whole way home... while I giggled to myself about my son's adorable innocence.

I immediately ran out and bought a frame to hang it in our kitchen.

I think it will go nicely with our new granite and back splash...

Plus, everyone keeps nuts in the kitchen... right??

2 comments :

  1. Ahhahahahahhahahhhhhhhhhhh! I love this and you and him soooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh this is hilarious!!! Better than anything I ever created, that's for sure. Thanks for the laugh. X)

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017