2/21/13

I Just Can't Say No

Our kids and their snuggly cuteness are just killin' it these days.

Lovebug, who is totally in a 3 year old boy "Everything-about-the-potty-is-funny-stage,"... karate chops me in my gut when he looks at me with those baby blues...

And Ladybug... who takes off her clothes EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY.... has been throwin bear hugs my way like they are goin' out of style...

For all the gray hairs that they are putting on my head....

For all the hours that I am losing sleep....

They are still like a plate of warm cookies to my face... at the end of the day... they can do no wrong, and I just can't say no.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017