1/8/13

Snow & Cuteness

Memories are made in the snow.


Lovebug and my sister made a snowman.

True to his sweet nature, my little man was concerned that his "Frosty," didn't have any ears.

Which is how this ended up happening:


Yes, those are grapes. For ears.

And bless that cute little dollface's heart...

After Frosty was built, grapes and all;

Lovebug came inside and looked at me with the biggest, saddest blue eyes I have ever seen and said:

"Mom. I tried everything. But Frosty didn't come to yife."

Punched in the gut by cuteness. Again.

1 comment :

  1. I love your new header!!! Looking great over herrr, Mama! And bring me some snow. Please?

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017