1/21/13

She Got Stuck

Again.

And this time I couldn't help myself... I got the camera before helping her out.

I needed some sort of visual proof, to prove to her when she is older that she did in fact get stuck in strange places on a daily basis.

At this point we know for sure that she did NOT get Husband's claustrophobic gene.

Judging by the fact that she was saying, "Cheese," while I took these pictures... I'd say she is getting pretty used to this stuff.


Oh, and if you guessed that she was climbing for food when she got stuck... you guessed right.



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please click the link above, and then the owl on the left to get Our Tiny Place back in the Top 10 on Top Baby Blogs.
They recently re-set the votes, so we are currently like... last picked in kickball status. Help!

1 comment :

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017