1/4/13

Oh Yes She Did.

Sometimes even I can't believe the ridiculous shit that our kids do... for real, I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried.

Our daughter... good Lord she is something else.

Someone gave her a knit sweater for Christmas...

It started out with two little pom pommy things on it at the beginning of our quick, 10 minute car ride last night...

And ended with one pom pom on the sweater, and the other being puhh, puhh, puhhhfffed out of my daughter's mouth.... BECAUSE SHE ATE IT.


She ate yarn.

YARN.

When I opened the door to take her out of her car seat, and she looked at me with those big brown eyes and a piece of yarn hanging out of her mouth...

I gasped and was all: "Oh My God. You didn't."

And Lovebug was like: "Oh yes she did Mom."

Girlfriend looked from her brother, to me, and back again... before opening her mouth and pulling out a hunk of yarn and putting it into my hand.

Nothing says, "Motherhood," like something chewed and non-edible in the palm of your hand.











4 comments :

  1. 2 funny! My daughter ate paper the other day. I went to clean off her face after she ate carrots and she opened her mouth and bit part of the paper off. I had to open her mouth and pull it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean at what point when you are eating paper and yarn are you like... this is gross. The first bite right? Not when it's all stuck to your tongue and nasty!

      Delete
  2. This made me chuckle. I am a Daddy to 3 little girls and they make me laugh every day with their antics. Just today I was handed snot and had to intervene when 2 year old thought it would be a great idea to eat her lunch off the toilet floor.... Lovely! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017