1/9/13

It's My Kids In A Box

If you follow us on Facebook, you saw this picture of the Dolls from the other day:


I have been trying to not turn the TV on until I realllly need a break... so, I have been coming up with some pretty questionable ways to entertain my littles.

Like this, totally pinterest worthy (sarcasm is ooozing out of your keyboard, I hope) cardboard box "project".

If I was more "pinteresting," I suppose the instructions would look something like this:

Step 1: Put your kids in a box.
Step 2: Give them crayons, markers, paint, stickers, sticky felt... the works. Just dump that shit right in the box with the kids.
Step 3: Let them go to town.



I got a lot of dirty looks for invading their creative space.

They took this "decorating job," (as Lovebug called it) pretty damn seriously.


And of course, my Girlfriend had to get covered in paint, and even eat it... is anyone surprised??


I can't actually call this a "project," .... but I loved it all the same.

Especially because this is stuff that everyone has hanging around the house... and, I could have never predicted that the Dolls would take their painting duties so seriously.

Our house was silent!!

Messy... but silent!






1 comment :

  1. Perfect idea! I wouldn't trust our girls anywhere with paint at this age, but still an idea I may try down the road.

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017