12/20/12

This Is Real Life....

A couple weeks ago, Husband and I were watching TV before bed... when a commercial came on for Trojan Bare Skin Condoms.

Okay, so here's the thing... I can't find the commercial online, so that I can give you a link to watch ...

But it's not about actually seeing the commercial, it's about the products name, "Bare Skin Condoms."

So when I heard "Bare Skin..."

I was immediately like... "Well that sounds disgusting."

Husband's eyes grew wide as he slowly turned his head in my direction...

His mouth dropped open, and he just stared at me...

"You're kidding, right?"

He could tell by the blank look on my face that I had no idea what he meant... so he continued...

"Not bear.. like RAWR... bare... like...skin...." He said, as he touched my arm.

Oohhhhh.

We sat there quietly for a minute when out of the corner of my eye I see him suddenly roll over and grab his phone...

He was laughing to himself and ignoring me when he posted this on Facebook:


Which got way too many "likes" if you ask me.

So apparently, bare skin does not mean the animal skin, it means BARE skin, like it's supposed to feel like actual bare skin... 

I bet that is a very common mistake! It probably happens all the time!!

If they were more specific I bet they would sell so many more condoms!

Because I was picturing a bear skin rug, miniature, (but not that miniature), furry, and clumpy post doin' the deed.

Okay, this is getting graphic.

The End.




6 comments :

  1. Oh. My. Gosh. I wish I were FB friends with your husband so I could "like" the shit outta that status.

    They actually do make animal skin condoms, just for the record. They're for people allergic to latex. I think they're made of lamb or sheep skin though, not bears. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha!!! This cracks me up! Thank you for sharing this little gem!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. babahahabaahahahagagaggagah. Greatness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. bahahaha! This made me laugh out loud for real. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017