12/7/12

Recipe for a Fantastic Christmas Photo

Take one crafty adult that has no children, and is not tired of hiding an Elf in the same old spots...

Give her painter's tape and the freedom to do whatever she pleases while remaining out of reach of the children...


An upside down acrobat Elf.


Add to that a determined, clever three year old, a back scratcher...

And a Mom with a camera, that is quick on her feet (translation: kicked the cat and flipped off the couch to take this picture)

And you get this:


I've written and re-written fifteen sentences here...

No matter how hard I try... I can't find exactly the right words to describe what this picture does to my heart...

But deep inside, I am exploding with Christmas joy every time I look at that little boy who believes so hard in the magic of the season...

This... is what it's all about.










2 comments :

  1. This brings tears to my eyes — of laughter and joy. Definitely worth kicking the cat. (Sorry cat.)

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017