12/31/12

Hello? Is This Thing On?

Tap, Tap, Tap... Hello?

Picture me blowing dust off of my keyboard... cracking my knuckles, and my neck... ready for action.

I'm back.

Is anyone still out there??

I usually blog between 5 and 9 times a week... and then there was last week; when I posted twice.

Whomp, Whomp.

Did anyone even notice I was gone??

In my dreams you were all like:


Or maybe... you were just sitting around enjoying the Holidays with your families.

I hope that's what was going on in your neck of the woods... sometimes the Internet is so overrated.

Like at Christmas... and when stuff like this is going on:


I didn't take too many pictures of our Christmas morning, because I was right there in the thick of it... helping the kids rip shit open and joining them in their over the moon-ness.

Like I should have been... ya know?

Priorities people, priorities.

Husband had the week off and we spent it relaxing, visiting with family and friends... and eating.

I hope you were doing that too.

Thanks for sticking around in my absence... and reading even though I failed at almost all of my New Year's Resolutions from 2012.

Spoiler Alert: I will probably fail again this year... at least I'm honest.

But....failed resolutions aside, I promise to keep this place alive and entertaining if you promise to keep reading.

Deal??

1 comment :

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017