12/23/12

Even More Fails...

I mean at this point, you can tell that we tried pretty much everything to get a good shot of our hooligans together...

But in every shot, someone looks like a deer in headlights... or a Buddha carrying a Thor Pez eating a candy cane....


We tried trains... we tried food... we tried ornaments... we even tried a freaking fire truck.


Admittedly, this next one stole my heart... 

It is very us... but, I wanted people to see how cute our kids are too... not just that they have huge mouths, and tend to only wear one shoe.


You have got to be tired of looking at weird pictures of my children... so I'll stop there.

But by the time you see our real Christmas Card, you'll realize how freaking how we worked to get it!

1 comment :

  1. Our girls are 15 months and 23 months, I totally get it. I think we managed one good family photo though, after a million attempts in the past year.

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017