12/11/12

Christmas Card Fail Take 1

I think I will post a different Christmas Card outtake all week long...

Hell, maybe I'll just post one every day all the way up until Christmas.

You think I'm kidding... but that's how many bad ones there are.

Taking pictures of a 3 year old and 1 year old at the same time is just plain dumb.

Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

If only my photoshop skills were better I'd just super impose them into the same picture and call it a day...

How bad could it be you ask??

This bad:


WHAT IS EVEN HAPPENING HERE?!

There's madness... there's mayhem...  whose body does that head freaking belong to?!

I know, I know... you're thinking I should have sent this out as our Christmas Card....

Don't think it didn't cross my mind!




2 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness, Girlfriend looks like she is gasping for air!

    I'm sure no one would be surprised if you sent this one out on a card. They'd just be like, "Huh. Nothing outta the ordinary here." :p

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017