11/14/12

Wordy Wednesday

"Give them roots, and they will grow."

I truly believe that I was just coasting through life haphazardly, until I had children...

I did a lot of laughing, and a lot of living...  but I never for one second appreciated life as much as I do now that I'm a Mother. 

I was happy of course... but was I really and truly living?

Was I really looking at all the magic that surrounds us every day?

No. 

I wasn't. 

I'm not afraid to say that, even though I'm sure a lot of people will never understand it. 

You don't appreciate a fire truck for what it is, until you see it through the eyes of a 3 year old boy.

You don't really love cake, until you eat one with a 1 year old... 

For all the minutes, of all the hours, of all the days that my children will need me...

I am certain, that I will need them more.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017