11/7/12

Wordy Wednesday: The First Snow!

There was laundry to be folded, and floors to be swept...

There were beds to be made, and dishes to be washed...

There was 50 other things that I could have been doing this afternoon, after 6 inches of snow fell quickly and quietly onto our corner of the state....

But if I had done them... I would have missed the magic in his eyes...

I would have missed this....
 
There's not that many people in this world that actually truly have their priorities straight.

But the ones that do... are probably Mothers.

I'll take magic over laundry any day of the week.

2 comments :

  1. gah! you are so damn good at putting into words that super special feeling that mamas have for their kids!

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017