11/25/12

What Every Mom Wants For Christmas (Weekend Quickie)

While putting up Christmas decorations... Lovebug asks:

Him: Mom, what do you want for Christmas??

Me: I want kids who listen to me.

Him: So you want NEW kids?!

Me: (laughing) No I don't want new kids... I just want you guys to listen when I ask you to do things.

Him: I don't actually think that's going to happen Mom.

Me: Oh it's not?

Him: Probably not. You should ask for a garbage truck instead.


Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

If you like what you see, please click this banner, and then the Owl on the left to keep us in the 
Top 10! Thanks... you're the best.

5 comments :

  1. Ha! I wonder who he get's his smartassness from. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy. Good answer, kid.

    Also, your title made me laugh. "every mom wants a weekend quickie". Or at least that's how I read it. Giggle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha SO FUNNY that you caught that... I totally missed it but love that I accidentally added an innuendo in there.

      Delete

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017