11/17/12

Weekend Quickie

Him: Mom. I'm not eating turkey.

Me: I didn't ask you to eat turkey.

Him: On Thanksgiving. I'm not eating turkey.

Me: Why not? The Native Americans and the Pilgrims ate turkey... remember you learned about that in school?

Him: No I yearned that they ate Pop Tarts, Mom. Not turkey.

Me: I don't actually think that's right, Bud.

Him: It actually is right Mom. They ate Pop-Tarts and Hot Dogs. My teacher told me.

_________________________________________________________

Almost two hundred bucks a month on preschool, and he comes home talking about The First White Trash Thanksgiving.

Awesome. 

Pretty sure Absolutely positive I could have taught him about that at home.

I gotta hand it to the kid....

Already using his teacher as a scapegoat.... at age three! 

He is so wise.



Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

Please keep the votes comin' if you like hanging out at Our Tiny Place.
That means: Click the damn banner... and then the cute little owl on the left. 
                                                                Thanks, your butt looks great in those pants.

1 comment :

  1. That's right little man, educate yo' mama! What is this turkey thing she's talking about? Pop Tarts, hot dogs, Fritos and Justins for all! That's how the Pilgrims would have wanted it.

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017