11/6/12

We Voted!

Today I helped my Husband lose his voting virginity. Wooo!

I also got over excited, like I do... and forced my daughter to take a picture with me wearing her, "I Voted," sticker.

Which for her... means... I went with my parents to vote and said, "Hi," 75 times to every single person that walked within 8 feet of me....

And then gave dirty looks to the Politics-Pushers on the front steps of Town Hall.


No matter who you support, or what you believe... I hope you get out there and vote today... it makes you feel powerful!

And excited!

I am almost positive I am not the only one that gets an insta-high from voting.. give it a try and let me know if you get drunk happy almost immediately after filling out the ballot.

Vote!

(And enter this Giveaway!)

1 comment :

  1. Glad I'm not the only one who gets giddy from doing my civic duty! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017