11/23/12

She is Changing...

I had forgotten how fast life moves with a new toddler... 


The days are filled with firsts... so many that I cant keep up... 
(First pigtails ever.)
I recently taught my Girlfriend to say, "DaddyDaddyDaddyDaddyDaddyDaddy!" just one endless adorable call for her father when she wants something...

It makes me so proud and reminds me that exclusively breast feeding for 13 months was worth it... because pay back is a bitch, and now when she needs something she's all DADADADADADADADADDDDYYYY and I'm all... 

Awww... sorry I can't help, my boobs are empty and my nails are wet.


Everyday brings new words, new foods, new ways to cause trouble...


She is interested in every little thing that comes her way... and has such a wonderful passion for all things LIFE related... 



Faster than we'd like, our little girl is growing into a beautiful, fiercely independent, strong willed, quirky, weird little thing...


She's learning how to play quietly on her own...
I love that she wears her heart on her sleeve, and shows emotions freely and fiercely, much like myself.


It is bittersweet to watch my baby turning into her own little person, with her own distinct opinions and ideas.


She knows what she wants, and at all costs, she will find a way to get it...


I hope she never, ever changes.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017