11/20/12

Old School Apple Pie

With Thanksgiving just two days away, I thought I'd share my favorite recipe in THA WORLD... in case anyone is still looking for something to make.

This is the easiest pie to make on the Planet.

It is virtually impossible to mess this up...

If you fuck this up, I'm gonna go ahead and say you should just go ahead and give up on the whole cooking-slash-baking-slash-ever-setting-foot-in-the-kitchen-again thing... FOR LIFE.

I got this recipe from one of my brother's oldest friends, he was actually one of the best men in his wedding.

Where did he get it??

From the Home Economics teacher at Madison Middle School in 1995 (okay, I'm guessing at the year, but the school is definitely right).

I love this recipe because it is SIMPLE, hello.. it was used for 6th graders!

So like I said, if you fuck this up, you should just buy yourself a good can opener, and commit your life to eating tuna fish and beans... because there is no hope for you in the kitchen.

I prepared this pie last night in about 15 minutes to have it ready for Lovebug's Thanksgiving Dinner at school today...

Good thing this recipe is fool proof, because baking while trying to tame wild beasts at bedtime is not for the faint of heart.

Okay, enough small talk... I give you... the Easiest Apple Pie Ever:

 Bake at 350 degrees F, for 50 minutes.






2 comments :

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017