11/1/12

Halloween Photo Dump






A couple things:

Lovebug was Bumblebee from the Transformers.

He thought he looked BAD. ASS.

I did too.

He loved every second of Trick Or Treating, was super polite, and very patient with his sister.

He also loved the shit out of giving out candy.

Batman showed up at our door and Lovebug nearly passed out, he grabbed my hand and squeezed hard before exclaiming:

"BATMAN! I LOVE YOU!"

Which is funny because that's pretty much exactly how I would react if Channing Tatum came to our door.

My Girlfriend was a baker.

If you've been reading for awhile, or know us in real life... you probably think this is funny. I do too.

She was eating candy right through the wrappers and covered in chocolate by the time we got home.

She was PISSED when I took it away from her.

As for me:

I know it looks like I was wearing a huge polka dot poncho, but I was actually supposed to be a cupcake.

Squint hard and maybe you'll see my vision.

At our house... although we love Halloween, it is honestly just a gateway to Christmas.

I mean... Halloween has officially been over for like seven hours already... let's bust out the reindeer and mistletoe!

To quote Husband:

"Christmas makes me so excited I want to throw up."

So bring on the fat man!

Halloween OUT... Christmas IN!



Pssttt... Time is running out! Click here for your chance to win a diamond necklace... the ultimate push present!

6 comments :

  1. Such cute costumes! I love the flour on her face and Lovebug looks so awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little known fact, Bumblebee is like my idol and dream car. Your son is AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  3. new[est] follower. loved this post, and loving your blog! can't wait to keep following along!

    stop by sometime!
    kalobandelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lolololol to your husband. and you look so pretty in these pictures! good thing you're getting in front of the camera now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this post and you all looked great in your costumes!!

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017