11/11/12

Dance, Dance





Our kids are all about the Gangam Style craze.

We've been playing it on repeat around here... over and over and over and over and ovvvvvver again.

Admittedly, I have no idea what the frig that guy is saying..

For all I know this guy is teaching my kids to say, "Eff you, Mother effer," in Japanese**

video

Here's hoping the lyrics are as innocent and ridiculous as the dance moves.



Sidenote: I know she only wiggles on the screen for 1 full second... but Girlfriend has got some serious rhythm... can you tell?!

**Turns out that guy actually did, at one point in his career, have some really nasty lyrics, however, none of them are in this song.

7 comments :

  1. Gangnam style = swag according to urban dictionary so I think we are good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gangnam style = swag according to Urban dictionary so I think we are good to sing/dance along :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha - babies and kids dancing is the best thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both my kids are totally obsessed with this song too! I think it sounds like "Oops my car won't start."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it sounds like "open condom style"

      Delete
  5. The little one doing the high-chair dance was just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Also, I don't think you need to worry about your kids learning curse words from music so much as them learning it from you. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017